Текущее время: 20 апр 2019 14:43

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Color Rush Joe Looney Jersey
СообщениеДобавлено: 17 янв 2019 05:03 
Завсегдатай

The last NFL franchise to sell set a record Color Rush Joe Looney Jersey , with the Panthers fetching around $2.3 billion.Cowboys owner Jerry Jones thinks his team is worth more than four times that amount.In an interview with Bloomberg, via the Dallas Morning News, Jones said anyone who would try to make him an offer better have a big wallet.“If I had to sell the team tomorrow I wouldn’t accept anything less than $10 billion,” https://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/leighton-vander-esch-jersey Jones said. “But, I don’t want to imply that I would take $10 billion for them. The Cowboys are just not for sale. They’re a long-term asset and my immediate family 鈥?which has been a part of making them what they are today 鈥?they’ll own the Cowboys long after I’m gone. . . .“I don’t say $10 billion just to say a ridiculous number. I just think you really have to go on what people would pay. I don’t want to say at least $10 billion but I certainly think you can justify a $10 billion value, but economically I’d rather have the Cowboys than the $10 billion.”Jones bought the Cowboys in 1989 for what was then a record Color Rush Taco Charlton Jersey , paying $150 million. Forbes estimates the value of the team at $5 billion, and Jones is said to be worth $6 billion. After the Dallas Cowboys lost to the Tennessee Titans on Monday night, Jerry Jones had some tough questions to answer.Dallas was only able to muster 14 points and looked pretty lackadaisical while doing so. They didn’t score any points in the second half and they got sloppy on defense. Overall, it was a forgettable night.Such a performance is never ideal from your coaching staff, especially if they were already on thin ice. When you add in the fact that they had two weeks to prepare for it all, well it seems like a formula that would lead to some change http://www.authenticsdallascowboys.com/cheap-antwaun-woods-jersey , does it not?It’s worth noting that the Cowboys did make a coaching change just last week. They fired offensive line coach Paul Alexander, promoted Marc Columbo, and brought Hudson Houck back. When Jerry Jones was asked last night if there was any scenario where he would make an in-season coaching change, ESPN’s Todd Archer reports he had a very short answer.This includes an offensive coordinator change.Jones went on to elaborate that he’s not happy but will have patience.Of course, anything is possible. Just because Jerry Jones says he doesn’t anticipate a coaching change happening doesn’t mean a coaching change isn’t necessarily happening. As Pro Football Talk pointed out, Jerry Jones coincidentally said the exact same thing eight years prior to Monday night’s remarks and wound up making a change just days later.When you lose in the NFL you have to deal with long weeks. At 3-5 Color Rush Brett Maher Jersey , the Dallas Cowboys are about to deal with one of the longest of their season, and that’s because it’s a short one as far as preparation time is concerned. Oh, the irony. Custom Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа